Celtic FC Foundation launched The Walfrid Wander recently and the result has been another resounding success.
The initiative encouraged supporters, last weekend, to walk or run either 10K, a half-marathon or a distance of their choice, to help raise money for Celtic FC Foundation’s Football for Good Fund.
The Celtic support responded as they always do, with fans all over the world collectively raising an incredible sum of £12K to date, with fundraising still ongoing.
You can continue to support the Foundation’s efforts by making a donation HERE and all proceeds will be devoted to the Football for Good Fund.
The Football for Good Fund was launched in March and it has now raised just shy of £1m to help provide food and essentials to those most in need! Throughout the coming months, The Foundation aims to continue to ensure that food parcels, basic necessities, hot meals and other critical interventions are available to the growing number of people affected by the ruthlessness of COVID-19.
To support the Football for Good Fund, you can also:
Donate by Text – text ‘CELTIC’ followed by ‘£1’, ‘£5’ or ‘£10’ to 70085*
2. Donate Online HERE
3. Donate via PayPal HERE
4. Donate via the Facebook page HERE or set up your own Facebook fundraiser
5. Donate in cash – there are collection boxes in Celtic stores
6. Donate by Cheque – payable to ‘Celtic FC Foundation’ and sent to Celtic FC Foundation, Celtic Park, Glasgow G40 3RE
7. Sign up to regular giving through the Walfrid’s Wish initiative HERE
8. Bid on a host of truly unique collectors’ items in our FFGF Online Auction HERE
9. Purchase a 9-in-a-row badge and Glittering Prize print HERE
10. Get involved in the unique #9IAR challenge HERE
11. Provide support through your online shopping via Give as you Live and Amazon Smile
12. Come up with your own fundraising idea and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org