Famous for its support and atmosphere, Celtic Football Club has seen some pretty special moments in the stands en route to title number nine. The selection of videos below focuses on the best atmosphere’s in season 2011/12 as Celtic won the first title of this magical ongoing run.
This season was one when our fans were possibly at their ultimate best in domestic football.
- The game may have ended disappointingly at Ibrox in September 2011, but what an atmosphere from the Celtic support…
- The moment Celtic took the lead against Rangers in the December derby, provoked incredible scenes around Celtic Park. A 17 point deficit was in the process of being overturned and Paradise rocked to one of the most thunderous renditions of Just Can’t Get Enough ever heard
3. Inverness away in February 2012, Celtic lead at half time and this phenomenal show took place at half time as the travelling Celtic support celebrated Rangers’ impending administration and liquidation.
4. As administration at Ibrox was confirmed, Celtic travelled to Easter Road to play Hibernian. A 10 points deduction was issued to Rangers and a party was held as Celtic were now certain champions.
5. In April 2012, the title was wrapped up at Rugby Park. The Celtic support in three sides of the ground serenaded the players with an incredible Cmon You Bhoys In Green… one of the greatest videos of the Celtic support.
6. As Celtic hosted Rangers for a final time, in a dead rubber, it really was party time…